This week we are going to start to build your career guide and life plan by focussing on your life purpose.
The process we will be building on over the coming weeks is listed below:
- Life Purpose Statement: Use the life purpose statement you have developed for the basis of this process
- Role Evaluation: Can we, either gradually or immediately, eliminate the roles that no longer serve your newfound purpose – this can be in a current job or in the job new job you have bee considering.
- Long-term goal: What do you want to accomplish in the next three years? Five years? Over your lifetime?
- Short-term sub goals: What do you want to accomplish in the next year? What actions will you take to achieve these goals?
- Time and Stress Management: Use principles of time and stress management to execute the daily steps toward your goals.
By using this process you will be setting yourself up for success and create a theme that is actively integrated into your daily life.
Tomorrow we will begin by considering your work values. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at Startafreshlife below.