Who else has a whacky (I know not good English, but great descriptor) who made them who they are today. I put my hand up and must admit I feel quite lucky to say that I would never trade my family members of friends for anything….hmmm, well maybe $1M.
So let me tell you a bit and see if you see any of your family members in here:
- Dad in his stubbies, hanky hat and no t-shirt telling me to never waste a moment
- Mum the protector who taught me that family love is unconditional
- Middle Sister the unique one who is able to make me laugh when things are tough
- Little Sister the whirlwind who reminds me of the importance of caring and sharing
- My Son the most important thing in my life who strives every day to be the best he can be
- My Partner a cross between “Magoo” and “Manu” who has my back at every turn
Not to mention the numerous other family members and friends who have always been there for me.
I hope you have been as blessed as me to know the love and support of family and friends, because without them I would never have been able to fly as high as I have. Forever grateful.
Share your family characters and don’t forget to let them know how grateful you are to have them in your life.