STARTAFRESHLIFE commenced this journey on the 1st August 2015.
It is a business started by Michele Reading and David Cantley providing the following services:
WHAT DO CAREER COACHES DO?
You are thinking about your career and you are not sure what you want to do, or not happy in your current job.
Where do you start?
A career coach can be one of the best investments you make in your career if you are coachable and driven to find your Authentic Vocation.
Firstly though let’s talk about what career coaching is and what they do.
Career coaching is an interactive process of exploring work-related issues – leading to effective action – in which the coach acts as both a catalyst and facilitator of individual and, in turn, organisational development and transformation. Reference: Career Coaching an Insider’s Guide.
Career coaches support clients to:
- Identify motivation factors for a dream job
- Develop career management skills for future career transitions
- Take the time and go beyond the motivator factors that are evident
- Remove blocks to career progression using knowledge and awareness
- Improve ability to market themselves
- Increase potential for career growth and future earning power
- Develop “career self reliance”, taking control and ownership of career development
- Enhance job satisfaction through the discovery of their Authentic Vocation
This week we will talk about what is career coaching and why it could add value for you.